Mission and Vision
- You First Support Services enthusiastically works to make a visible and measurable difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities, autism and/or mental health illness through the provision of person centred, individualised, personalised support.
- We sustain quality care delivery through nurturing a working environment which attracts, motivates, develops and retains the very best team members.
- You First Support Services aims to become one of the primary providers of quality support services to people with learning disabilities, autism and/or mental health illness in Somerset and the surrounding counties.
- The people we support will play a meaningful and purposeful role in society enjoying all the rights, freedoms and responsibilities that full and active citizenship brings.
- We will develop a workforce that embraces and reflects the values of our organisation through a proactive approach to performance management, staff engagement and professional and personal development.