Day Time Support Worker
You First Support Services is a Social Enterprise specialising in delivering a range of support solutions for adults with learning disabilities and/or autism.
M is a 51-year-old lady living independently in Yeovil, Somerset. M has her own dedicated team. She has autism and needs people that can learn to communicate with her on her terms. She loves cooking, trips out and play.
She needs mature confident people that can follow her life plan and engage with her in a therapeutic way.
She is supported on a sessional basis over the day and there are a range of opportunities in terms of support hours.
Full training and professional development will be provided throughout employment.
You First will:
- Pay £9.00 an hour, rising to £9.35 an hour for weekday hours upon successful completion of your probation.
- Weekends are paid at the enhanced rate of £9.50
- We pay 22p per mile for every mile you travel, including commuting miles
- Sleep In duties are paid at £50.00
- We offer permanent, full time, part time and casual contracts
- We do not use Zero Hour Contracts
- We provide an occupational pension
- We have an Employee Assistance Programme meaning you and your family have access to free and confidential 24-hour counselling and support
- We meet the cost of your DBS check
- You will receive full training and bi-monthly supervision
- You will have the option to study for a nationally recognised Diploma
- You will need to be a car driver and able to work evenings, weekends and sleep in support on a roster basis.
If you require any further information, please call the You First office on 0300 111 9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org