Driving Up Quality
You First Support Services CIC is both proud and pleased to announce our sign up to the Driving Up Quality Code. The Code is voluntary and by signing up You First pledges to publicly evidence how we meet, or are working towards meeting the Code. We have done this to further evidence our commitment and our practice in terms of providing person-centred, holistic , community based and inclusive support for people with learning disabilities and/or autism.
We are currently using the Driving Up Quality Self-Assessment tool and this will enable us to see how we are currently doing in terms of what we do well and where we can make changes to improve things. We will also be engaging Experts by Experience who will independently verify our self-assessment.
Information about who has signed up to the Code and how organisations are working towards meeting the Code is publicly available on:
The Code is made up of 5 sections:
1. Support is focused on the person
2. The person is supported to have an ordinary and meaningful life
3. Care and support focuses upon people being happy and having a good quality of life
4. A good culture is important to the organisation
5. Managers and board members lead the organisation well
The Driving Up Quality Code:
• Drives up quality in services for people with learning disabilities that goes beyond minimum standards.
• Creates and builds a passion in the learning disability sector to provide high quality, values-led services.
• Provides a clear message to the sector and the wider population about what is and what is not acceptable practice.
• Promotes a culture of openness and honesty in organisations.
• Promotes the celebration and sharing of the good work that is already out there.
You First will publish our performance against the Driving Up Quality Code in full on this page and you will be able to read about how well we do and what we are doing to improve our performance and get things even better for the people we support and their families.
Other You First Support Services News
Join Our Team!
Support Worker Vacancies £8.10 - £8.85 per hour £50.00 per sleep in YEOVIL, SOMERSET...Read More
Meet the Senior Team
When you engage with You First Support Services CIC you not only connect with a Social Enterprise that has...Read More
Andy Robinson (You First CEO) will be delivering a series of Facebook Live broadcasts, the first of which will...Read More
As part of our commitment to developing a truly person centred organisation You First has established a Staff...Read More
You First Support Services is a Social Enterprise formed as a Community Interest Company that supplies a range...Read More
You First is a locally based, locally managed, independent Social Enterprise that exists to enable adults with...Read More
Support Worker Vacancies
Support Worker Vacancies Learning Disabilities and Autism You First is a locally based, locally managed,...Read More
Support Team Pay Rise!
As part of our commitment to driving up standards in Social Care You First are proud to announce an increase...Read More
You First has created a new and exciting video that talks of the individualised and personalised support we...Read More
You First is in demand!
Support Worker Vacancies Wells, Glastonbury, Street, Yeovil, Ilminster and Trowbridge FULL, PART TIME...Read More
Recruiting in Yeovil
Support Worker Vacancy Yeovil, Somerset Learning Disabilities and Autism You First Support Services...Read More
You First is a locally based Social Enterprise that provides bespoke and individualised support for people...Read More