You First is in demand!
Support Worker Vacancies
Wells, Glastonbury, Street, Yeovil, Ilminster and Trowbridge
FULL, PART TIME AND CASUAL CONTRACTS AVAILABLE
You First Support Services is a Social Enterprise providing a range of support solutions for adults with learning disabilities and/or autism across Somerset. As a Social Enterprise our ethos is not about making private profit but rather we work to add social value to some of the most vulnerable people in our communities.
Due to increased demand for our services You First is in the exciting position of being able to recruit additional Support Workers to join our dedicated and motivated Support Worker team.
Experience is not essential as full training and support is provided
Support Workers provide an invaluable role enabling people with learning disabilities to access and play a vital role within their community. You will be instrumental in enabling people to live their lives in the way they choose by providing a range of social and personal care and support.
Working 37 hours per week, every other weekend and working two sleep in support sessions a week you could potentially earn up to £18,617 per year on average.
Other hours and shift patterns are available.
You First will:
• Pay £7.85 an hour to our contracted and casual staff
• Pay £8.85 an hour for working weekends
• Pay Sleep In duties are at £35.00
• Pay time and a half for bank holiday working
• Provide permanent, full time, part time and casual contracts
• Will not use Zero Hour Contracts
• Provide an occupational pension
• Offer an Employee Assistance Programme meaning you and your family have access to 24 hour counselling and support
• Provide a 24 hour On Call system so that you always have immediate access to a senior team member
• Meet the cost of your DBS check provided you successfully complete your probation period
• Provide full training and bi-monthly supervision
• Provide the option to study for a nationally recognised Diploma
• Have a full driving license and access to a reliable vehicle
• Be able to provide support of a morning, evening and at a weekend
• Have a positive “can do” attitude and be motivated and enthusiastic
• Have a firm commitment to equality and diversity
For more information please contact the You First office on 01458 254040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other You First Support Services News
Join Our Team!
Support Worker Vacancies £8.10 - £8.85 per hour £50.00 per sleep in YEOVIL, SOMERSET...Read More
Meet the Senior Team
When you engage with You First Support Services CIC you not only connect with a Social Enterprise that has...Read More
Andy Robinson (You First CEO) will be delivering a series of Facebook Live broadcasts, the first of which will...Read More
As part of our commitment to developing a truly person centred organisation You First has established a Staff...Read More
You First Support Services is a Social Enterprise formed as a Community Interest Company that supplies a range...Read More
You First is a locally based, locally managed, independent Social Enterprise that exists to enable adults with...Read More
Support Worker Vacancies
Support Worker Vacancies Learning Disabilities and Autism You First is a locally based, locally managed,...Read More
Support Team Pay Rise!
As part of our commitment to driving up standards in Social Care You First are proud to announce an increase...Read More
You First has created a new and exciting video that talks of the individualised and personalised support we...Read More
Recruiting in Yeovil
Support Worker Vacancy Yeovil, Somerset Learning Disabilities and Autism You First Support Services...Read More
You First is a locally based Social Enterprise that provides bespoke and individualised support for people...Read More
It is really exciting to be able to report that You First continues to grow which means that our team of dedicated...Read More
Autism and Me
This is one of the best videos I've seen of people describing living with autism. When You have...Read More