Recruiting in Yeovil
Support Worker Vacancy
Learning Disabilities and Autism
You First Support Services CIC is a Social Enterprise, formed as a Community Interest Company, delivering a range of support solutions for people with learning disabilities and/or autism across Somerset.
We are currently looking for experienced Support Workers to join one of our teams where you will be supporting someone who has a learning disability and autism. You will need to be:
- Able to follow clear guidelines of support
- A good communicator
- A positive team worker
- Able to work with people who may challenge on occasion and who may communicate through behaviour
As a member of this team you will have access to 24 hour support and the team is supported by a range of health and social care specialists.
Support Workers provide an invaluable role enabling people with learning disabilities and/or autism to access and play a vital role within their community. You will be instrumental in enabling people to live their lives in the way they choose.
- We pay above the National Living Wage, rewarding Support Workers with £7.85 an hour weekdays
- Weekends are paid at the enhanced rate of £8.85
- We pay 22p per mile for every mile you travel, including commuting miles
- Sleep In duties are paid at £35.00
- We offer permanent, full time, part time and casual contracts
- We do not use Zero Hour Contracts
- We provide an occupational pension
- We have an Employee Assistance Programme meaning you and your family have access to free and confidential 24 hour counselling and support
- We meet the cost of your DBS check
- You will receive full training and monthly supervision
- You will have the option to study for a nationally recognised Diploma
Call the You First office for more information on 01458 254040 for further information
Other You First Support Services News
You First is a locally based, locally managed, independent Social Enterprise that exists to enable adults with...Read More
Support Worker Vacancies
Support Worker Vacancies Learning Disabilities and Autism You First is a locally based, locally managed,...Read More
Support Team Pay Rise!
As part of our commitment to driving up standards in Social Care You First are proud to announce an increase...Read More
You First has created a new and exciting video that talks of the individualised and personalised support we...Read More
You First is in demand!
Support Worker Vacancies Wells, Glastonbury, Street, Yeovil, Ilminster and Trowbridge FULL, PART TIME...Read More
You First is a locally based Social Enterprise that provides bespoke and individualised support for people...Read More
It is really exciting to be able to report that You First continues to grow which means that our team of dedicated...Read More
Autism and Me
This is one of the best videos I've seen of people describing living with autism. When You have...Read More
CQC Rates You First "Good"
I am really pleased to be able to announce that You First has been inspected by the Care Quality Commission....Read More
You First Support Services is a Somerset based, independent Social Enterprise that has the Social Mission of...Read More
Yeovil Support Worker Opportunities!
Support Worker Vacancies Full and Part Time hours available YEOVIL AREA Our services in Yeovil are...Read More
Waking Night Staff Vacancies
Hours: 2200 - 0700 (9 hours per night) You First Support Services CIC is a locally based, independent Social...Read More
Jaime Taylor Joins You First
I am thrilled to be able to announce that Jaime Taylor is joining You First Support Services in the position...Read More