Support Worker: Yeovil
SUPPORT WORKER VACANCY
You First Support Services is a Social Enterprise specialising in delivering a range of support solutions for adults with learning disabilities and/or autism.
R is a 50 year old man living independently in Yeovil, Somerset. He loves music, cycling, his remote control car and getting out and about. R has a learning disability and a mental health condition.
Full training will be provided.
You First will:
- Pay you £8.10 an hour, rising to £8.15 an hour for weekday hours upon successful completion of your probation.
- Weekends are paid at the enhanced rate of £8.85
- We pay 22p per mile for every mile you travel, including commuting miles
- Sleep In duties are paid at £50.00
- We offer permanent, full time, part time and casual contracts
- We do not use Zero Hour Contracts
- We provide an occupational pension
- We have an Employee Assistance Programme meaning you and your family have access to free and confidential 24 hour counselling and support
- We meet the cost of your DBS check
- You will receive full training and bi-monthly supervision
- You will have the option to study for a nationally recognised Diploma
You will need to be a car driver and able to work evenings, weekends and sleep in support on a roster basis.
If you require any further information please call the You First office on 01458 254040 or email email@example.com