Support Worker Vacancy - TROWBRIDGE
FULL TIME/PART TIME SUPPORT WORKER (PERMANENT POSITIONs, various hours)
£9.00 PER HOUR PRE-PROBATION, £9.35 PER HOUR-POST PROBATION (WEEKDAYS)
£9.50 PER HOUR AT WEEKENDS
£50.00 PER SLEEP-IN
You First Support Services is a Social Enterprise specialising in delivering a range of community-based support solutions for adults with learning disabilities, a mental health diagnosis and/or autism. We provide support in Wiltshire, Somerset, and Devon.
You First is expanding due to our positive reputation, both in terms of the high quality support we provide and our positive approach to supporting the people who work with us. We are looking for people in the Trowbridge area to join our team. You will be working with one specific person in the area, as part of a dedicated team, and you will receive training specific to the people you support.
Access to your own vehicle is essential.
You will need to be able to work evenings, weekends and sleep in support on a roster basis.
WHAT DOES A SUPPORT WORKER DO?
Support Workers support people with a learning disability, mental health condition and/or autism to build and grow their lives by achieving individual life goals and realising personal ambition. You will enable people to lead a life in which they have a meaningful role within their local community and where they can begin to foster naturally occurring social networks of support and develop community roles of value.
Full and on-going training will be provided.
YOU FIRST WILL:
- Pay £9.00 an hour, rising to £9.35 an hour for weekday hours upon successful completion of your probation.
- Weekends are paid at £9.50 per hour
- Pay 22p per mile for every mile you travel, including commuting miles
- Pay Sleep In duties at £50.00
YOU FIRST OFFERS:
- Permanent, full time, part time and casual contracts
- We do not use Zero Hour Contracts
- An occupational pension
- An Employee Assistance Programme meaning you and your family have access to free and confidential 24-hour counselling and support
- The cost of your DBS check
- Full training and bi-monthly supervision
- The option for you to study for a nationally recognised Diploma
If you require any further information, please call the You First office on 0300 111 9999 or email Nathalie John