Support Worker: Martock, Somerset
Support Worker Learning Disabilities and Autism
If you are looking for a rewarding job that enriches the lives of people with learning disabilities and/or autism, then read on!
You First is a locally based, locally managed, independent Social Enterprise that exists to enable adults with learning disabilities and/or autism to lead great lives. We are all about supporting people to grow their lives and to lead them in the way they wish, according to their own value set and in a way that makes sense to them.
Demand for the quality services You First provides continues to grow. This demand comes from people benefiting from truly person centred, individualised support. People with learning disabilities and/or autism are enjoying positive outcomes thanks to the way we approach support through our dedicated Support Worker team.
As we are growing we are looking for people to join our highly skilled, motivated and compassionate Support Worker team. Experience is not essential as full training will be provided but you will need a compassionate nature, be a car driver, be able to work evenings and weekends and be able to take personal responsibility.
You First Will:
• Pay you £8.10 per hour Monday – Friday, rising to £8.15 following successful completion of probation
• Pay you £8.85 for weekend working
• Pay 22p for every mile you travel, including commuting miles
• Pay Sleep-ins in line with National Minimum Wage Regulations
• Provide Induction and on-going training
• Facilitate Promotion opportunities
• Provide an Employee Assistance Programme giving you and your family 24 hour access to free and confidential counselling and support
If you want to join our creative, outward looking, expanding and dynamic organisation please submit your CV. You will then be asked to complete a full application form and upon receipt of this we will arrange an interview with you.
For more information call 01458 254040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org you can also visit our website:
We look forward to receiving your application!