Support Worker: Ilminster, Somerset
You First Support Services is a Social Enterprise specialising in delivering a range of support solutions for adults with learning disabilities and/or autism.
One of our customers is a young lady in Ilminster, Somerset and she is looking for people to join her Support Worker team. E enjoys IT, her iPad, animals, her Avon round, carpentry and working in her garden.
If you have experience of working with people with autism you may be just the person E is looking for!
You First will:
- Pay you £10.00 an hour, from the moment you start working with us.
- Weekends are paid at £10.25
- We pay 22p per mile for every mile you travel, including commuting miles
- Sleep In duties are paid at £60.00
- We offer permanent, full time, part time and casual contracts
- We do not use Zero Hour Contracts
- We provide an occupational pension
- We have an Employee Assistance Programme meaning you and your family have access to free and confidential 24 hour counselling and support
- We meet the cost of your DBS check
- You will receive full training and bi-monthly supervision
- You will have the option to study for a nationally recognised Diploma
You will need to be a car driver and able to work evenings, weekends and sleep in support on a roster basis.
If you require any further information please call the You First office on 0300 111 9999 or email Nathalie John, Operations Director, by clicking here.