Join our Yeovil Team!
Community Support Worker Vacancies
Learning Disability, Autism and Mental Health
Part time and full time hours available
£10.00 an hour, Monday - Friday your first day of employment
£10.25 at weekends
£60.00 per sleep-in duty
You First is a dynamic and creative Social Enterprise that provides community-based support for adults with learning disabilities, autism and/or mental health illness. We support people in their own homes, enabling people to engage with their local community and we empower people to fulfil their personal goals and ambitions. We work to enable people to lead lives of value in their local community making use of community resources and facilities.
We are looking for kind, compassionate, empathic people to join our team of highly motivated staff in the Yeovil area. We are looking for people who have a firm belief that people with learning disabilities, mental illness and/or autism should enjoy all the rights and freedoms enjoyed by the rest of society.
Full training will be provided.
You First offers second to none employee benefits:
- You will be paid £10.00 an hour, Monday – Friday, from the moment you start working with us.
- You will be paid £10.25 at weekends
- You will have a permanent contract that guarantees your working hours
- You will have 5.6 weeks of paid leave each year PLUS an additional days (pro-rata) paid leave that is allocated to your birthday
- We pay 22p per mile for every mile you travel, including commuting miles
- Sleep In duties are paid at £60.00
- We offer full time, part time and casual contracts
- We do not use Zero Hour Contracts
- We provide an Occupational Pension
- We have an Employee Assistance Programme meaning you and your family have access to free and confidential 24-hour counselling and support
- We have a Staff Board that meets bi-monthly that works to support a positive employee experience for everyone who works with the Social Enterprise
- We meet the cost of your DBS check
- You will receive full training and bi-monthly supervision
- You will have the option to study for a nationally recognised Diploma
For more information please call 0300 111 9999 or you can email Nathalie John, Operations Director by clicking here