Join E's team in Ilminster!
E is a lady in her early 30’s who lives in Ilminster, Somerset. She has a learning disability and autism and sensory sensitivity.
E is looking for motivated people to join her Support Worker team and she is looking for people who share her interests which are:
- Working on her allotment
- The internet
- Computer games
E will be looking for support in managing her home, building community connections and living within her Tenancy Agreement.
You will need to have a full driving license.
Experience, although desirable, is not essential and full training and a robust package of on-going support is provided.
As a Support Worker working with You First you will receive:
- £8.30 an hour, rising to £8.35 an hour for weekday hours upon successful completion of your probation.
- £8.85 per hour for your weekend hours
- 22p per mile for every mile you travel, including commuting miles
- £50.00 for each sleep-in
- 5.6 weeks annual leave PLUS an additional days leave you can take on your birthday
- An occupational pension
- A permanent contract with guaranteed hours
- Free and confidential access to our Employee Assistance Programme meaning you and your family have access to 24 hour counselling and support
- Full training, team meetings and One-to-One supervision
- The option to study for a nationally recognised Diploma
You will need to be able to work evenings, weekends and sleep in on a roster basis.
If you require any further information, please call the You First office on 0300 111 9999.
Please complete the on line application form on this page and one of our Operational Team will be in touch with you as soon as possible..
We look forward to receiving your application!